Choose Your Partner Carefully
When you choose a partner, you are choosing a caregiver for your child as well.
Your baby is counting on you to make the right decision.
Never leave your child with someone you don’t trust with your child’s life.
Does your partner:
• Show anger when your child cries or has a tantrum?
• Call your child BAD NAMES or put him down?
• Think it is funny to SCARE your child?
• Make ALL the decisions for you and your child?
• Tell you that you are a bad parents and should not have your child?
• Pretend that when he hurts your child it is no big deal or you are to blame?
• Make your child scared by using guns, knives or other weapons?
• Tell you that your child is a nuisance?
If you answered yes to even one of these, your child may be at risk!
Sign up for our Newsletter